Friday, May 4, 2007

Sunday will Come



ever feel down?
though i have so many wonderful things in my life i still have those moments of grief. awhile ago i came across TUT, a message from the Universe. which is a daily email of inspirational quotes and thoughts. i have found that reading these have really given me new hope and perspective, or have simply made me smile (along with many other sources of love and inspiration, aka: family, scriptures, friends, the gospel, and my Heavenly Father (((with all these resources everyones personal treasure chest is always overflowing!))) ) so i wanted to be able to share these pictures and their words of wisdom in hopes of helping somebody else.
its nice to know that whenever there is something in your life that just is so hard, almost unbearable, its not the end of the world. for every extremely low time in your life...if you look.... there is something that is very high in that same point in time as well. God will not leave you with nothing, in fact, he will not leave you. take the person in this world that you have loved more than anybody else, and times that love by infinity....... and thats how much love God has for you, his most precious child.

thats a comfort to me when i feel like i am all alone, that He is still there, and my mother standing right along side him, they stand right by my side and help me get through the tough and lonely nights. there have been times when i feel closer to them and times when i have felt as far as i could possibly be from them. i hate those moments because i know its my doing. i guess that is a part of life, i am learning. im grateful that i am able to learn from my mistakes and that it is possible to be happy again. you just keep going.
i think one of my struggles that i had (have) struggled with was/is self-esteem. i know facts, i know God is there and i am his daughter. but when you are constantly comparing yourself with others it is easy to degrade yourself without realizing it. im doing so much better, and im beginning to really feel the value of self worth, and the power of prayer. just the other day i felt the wonderful power that prayer brings. i was struggling, not really for myself, but for a person that was struggling very much inside. there wasnt much i could do, in fact, i was at a point i couldnt even talk to this person-by their request. i was very sad because i care so much for this person and its hard to sit by and let people make their own mistakes, learn from their own lessons, even if they fall a few times in the process (especially hard when you see how they could easily avoid these falls but they refuse to make wiser decisions). i really hope that my friend will make it back, they're so unhappy. a light it gone that once flourished. i prayed for this person, and myself. i prayed that i would be able to be a friend if needed and i prayed that He would watch over my friend. its hard to describe how i felt inside at that time, but during and after my prayer i was able to feel how i had not felt in a long time, and i was able to be at rest, the worry and fear for my friend subsided and i was filled with a peace of knowing that even though i could not help my friend, Heavenly Father was there watching and helping my friend for me. i guess if you have to give up something then God is the best one to give it up to.
to my friend ...you are missed by many...you are cared about by more...and prayed for by tons.
for other sources of comfort when i have been at a computer and feeling down i have found an abundant site full of talks and lessons that have greatly helped me put things into perspective. that site is actually lds.org. their library is full of topics and discussions and ideas that it brings hope. thank you for modern technology :)
oh, i also wanted to mention the title of my blog...."Sunday will Come" it is a talk that i found at lds.org that really is able to help you endure the never ending night. its amazing, you should look it up.
if you enjoy these pictures and would like to see more of them then you can at www.tut.com/ss1.htm :)

No comments: