Thursday, May 3, 2007

There's a First Time for Almost Everything


My first blog!
I think im going to enjoy writing my own blog.... i surf the internet a lot due to my boring but easy desk job and so i have come across many- a-blog from people and ive enjoyed reading them all. though i cant guarantee that my entries will be exciting or anything, life isnt interesting every second unfortunately (dont get me wrong, i love life, but 8 hours sitting at a desk can add to the pool of boredom!).
i think my intentions for this blog will be simply to write down my thoughts on whatever matter i think of at the time that i find of interest to me and the daily happenings in my life. ...i guess that is what everyone else blogs about isnt it??? eh, oh well, im sure my opinions and life will be very much different from the days of others, right?
i dont know how this is going to turn out, but please, if you have a thought, opinion or even criticism in your mind please leave me a comment and let me know! im up for anything that would make my blog better!

and let it be known, my entries might turn out sporadic, i may post up to 5 blogs in one day, or not one in a week, we shall see how things turn out!

No comments: